Base Location: Sydney CBD
Please Note. For initial 2-3 months travelling to Gosford is required for 2days/week.
Our client is looking for a highly experienced Business Analyst who has experience in facilitating and determining business requirements, preparing process maps and supporting development teams translating business requirements for solution delivery of Salesforce projects.
The objective of the program is to replace the existing legacy systems with a fully integrated modern digital platform supported by Salesforce (CRM) & SAP (ERP) integrated via Mulesoft.
- Initiating and facilitating requirements gathering activities for business and technology solutions
- Experience working with Salesforce Developers and clearly communicating business requirements to the technical Salesforce team
- Producing various levels of requirements documentation for various stakeholder audiences, both technical and non-technical, including high level designs, detailed system requirements, business process mapping, use cases, design documents and training materials
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in business processes
- Understanding end to end business requirements and processes and how these align to overall project strategy/plan
- Experience developing and facilitating user and stakeholder workshops
You Must Have:
- Experience working on the Lightning Platform with at least one of those in a BA role, implementing Salesforce applications and technologies
- It is mandatory that the BA has experience in the following Salesforce modules:
o Salesforce Community Cloud (Lightning)
o Salesforce Service Cloud (Lightning)
o Mulesoft knowledge is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to produce highly detailed, comprehensive documentation artefacts (as-is, to-be)
- Understanding of Call Centre and Back Office functions desirable
- Experience on large scale IT Transformation Programs
- Working in AGILE delivery
If this sounds like you, then click apply now or call Shayal Chandra on 0415042457.
+61 2 9263 8648
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856