Our State Government client is looking for an SAP PSCD / FICA Consultant. Must have previous experience in delivering blue prints, solution design and configuring SAP solution.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for design, build, test and deployment efforts for SAP technology solution
- Provide hands on functional and technical knowledge and write development specifications and interface with customers to test modifications
- Work closely with Data Migration team to define the mapping rule, validate the data loads
- Process modelling
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Assist in the preparation of supporting materials for training
- Establish and maintain effective stakeholder relationships to ensure effective engagement with and collaboration from the stakeholders
You Must Have:
- Minimum 2-3 years SAP PSCD/FICA experience
Minimum 2 full cycle (end to end) project implementations completed
- Experience in SAP Public Sector Collections and Disbursement (PSCD) (else other industry specific FI-CA experience such as Utilities, Telecoms, Insurance).
- Skilled in configuring Business Partner, Contract Accounts Payable/Receivable, Collections Management, Payment Plans, Funds management, Banking & Business Rule Framework (BRF+)
- Extensive experience in SAP FI/CO consulting and implementation roles
- Integration experience other functional modules, in particular Procurement (SD/MM) and Project Systems
- Demonstrated experience in blueprint and build activities for the integration of legacy systems into a brownfield SAP environment
- Recent successes in multi-faceted, fast paced project delivery roles
- Excellent consulting and customer facing skills
- Experience working within an offshore and onshore delivery model
- Knowledge of SAP TRM (Tax and Revenue Management) and Integration with Salesforce
- Exposure to or experience with new General Ledger and S/4 HANA
- Prior experience working for a Government Agency
- SAP FI/CO certifications
If the above sounds like you, than click apply now!
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).