Our client is currently looking for a FI-CO Functional Consultant with strong experience in Procurement/Accounts Payables/Travel & Expense Business.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Supporting the Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to clearly articulate their needs and translate this into an explicit register of process and system requirements necessary to achieve business outcomes.
- Facilitate, via the SME community, deliverables including scope prioritisation and validation, process re-engineering, test acceptance criteria definition, test scenarios and test scripts, User Acceptance and business verification test execution.
- Collaborate with service providers to assure solution design, change management and training outcomes to best meet the needs
- Analyse and consolidate information to develop business cases to support attainment of business objectives.
- Minimum five years working as an SAP Business Analyst and/or Functional Consultant practitioner with demonstrable experience of working on a large scale SAP implementation or continuous improvement program in SAP Travel and Expense Management, Concur Or any other Travel & Expense Management enterprise application
- Ability to confidently liaise, influence and negotiate with business SMEs and domain professionals at all levels.
- Extensive SAP solution experience with in depth knowledge in the required process domain as well as cross functional process integration points, including reporting and analytics.
- Experience aligning the SAP solution design with business and functional requirements. High level of competency documenting functional specifications.
If the above sounds like you, then click apply or contact Shayal Chandra on 0415042457.
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).