Our client looking for a cross-functional project manager with experience across multiple SAP modules, including Finance.
$800 + Super
- Develop and implement robust processes for the delivery of projects of varying size and scale
- Oversee delivery of projects of varying scale and size
- Coordinate and manage a program of work consisting of a number of project teams and ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Monitor and report the performance of the various projects to multiple stakeholder
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders, Customers of Centre of Excellence and other team members to ensure portfolio and project outcomes are met
- Manage work across a SAP multi-vendor environment
- Development and evolve processes that support the delivery of projects of varying size and scale
- Establish effective relationships with all stakeholders internal and external
- Experience with multiple SAP modules, i.e. Finance, PM, SSD, FICO, REFX
- Experience with BPC
- Strong technical capability, communication skills abd stakeholder management
If the above sounds like you, then click apply below.
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).