Contractor Scrum Masters, there are three available long-term contracts available! Melbourne CBD Based, yet flexible blend between remote and office, and offering day rates, and joining a great team experiencing a period of growth due to increased pipeline of work to deliver upon.
Key responsibilities will include:
- lean agile leadership, and ability to set up and facilitate agile events including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Facilitate the team progress including planning, understanding and accountability for achieving the team goals as outlined in their Increment plan;
- Leads the team for continuous improvement, including shaping the design of processes and practices used by the team based on their maturity, ensuring team adherence to the agreed agile process rules
- Supports the product owner by facilitating meetings/team events/rituals (preferably using SAFe practices) to establish a high performing, self-organised and self-disciplined team;
- Eliminates impediments/blockers and escalates to Project Manager or RTE
- Encourage innovation, continuous improvement and manage and lead change
- Coach newer scrum masters to build capability and lead a community of practice to facilitate continued learning and capability across the department
Key Skills/experience required, includes:
- Demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master, leading multiple agile teams, and Certification
- Demonstrated experience using Agile Practices, with a preference for Scaled Agile Framework
- Ability to identify risks in applying agreed agile processes and design steps required to mitigate them
- Ability to effectively lead, coach and mentor a team/s while managing competing priorities and changes in strategic direction
- Ability to develop and maintain productive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes
- Demonstrated experience delivering products to Production in line with Project commitments
Please waste to time in applying for these newly created, long-term day rate contracting opportunities! Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted, based on meeting the above listed criteria.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856