This is a fabulous and newly created opportunity to join a reputable market leader and household brand, on an initial 6-month contract, with long term potential!
This impressive organisation are seeking the services of a highly skilled Scrum Master to join their expanding team, and focusing on the delivery on their AWS platform. Initially working from home, they are based in the inner CBD, close to transport and offering a truly great culture and exciting projects!
The key tasks include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Delivery through the facilitation of cross-functional teams, as Scrum Master
- Running of daily stand ups with Developers, BA and testers
- Forecasting, Planning, estimating and scoping projects to budget
- Sprint planning, and upcoming sprint grooming
- Running of agile ceremonies and retrospectives
- Be the key point-of-contact for queries on the delivery of AWS platform delivery
As such, we are seeking a skilled and experienced Scrum Master with the following experience:
- Proven experience (and ideally certification) as Scrum Master
- Experience in AWS platform is preferred
- Must have digital platforms experience
- Experience in running daily stand ups, sprint planning, grooming, agile ceremonies and retrospectives is required
- Demonstrable experience running multiple smaller ad hoc projects simultaneously (20% of your time aside from core Scrum Master activities - and therefore bring a more flexible approach)
- Proficient using Jira, Confluence, Excel and MS Project
- Clear communicator and true leader, with great interpersonal and stakeholder (internal and external) management skills
- Agile advocate in your approach
If this sounds like you please apply now or contact Jessie 03 9604 4231 Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted based on meeting the above listed criteria.
+61 3 9604 4231
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856