We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Active Directory & Identity Specialist to join our Government client on a 12 month contract with extensions available.
- Provide high level technical support in two or more current versions of the following products: VMWare/Azure/AWS Cloud/PowerShell/SharePoint etc
- Designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory (Integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD as well as Identity and Access Management (IAM))
- Provide high level technical support for on-line maintenance, fault diagnosis and the identification and implementation of remedial action including identification of new areas and business processes where Microsoft Active Directory including can be leveraged to continual process improvement.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical ability in determining project business and technical requirements that will integrate with Directory Services and Identity Management infrastructure as well as provide suitable recommendations for implementation.
- Work as a team member, in providing specialist support to internal staff, external vendors and resolving issues dependent on core services such as Active Directory including assistance to ensure that the quality of service delivered to clients meets expectations
+61 2 6213 5955
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856