Our client is a leading tech company and are scaling up their Delivery Teams on Enterprise-grade digital programmes. As such they are on the lookout for a Senior Business Analyst to join their fun, friendly and flexible working environment.
With an impressive and growing client list, they seek a client facing Business Analyst, to join the team and work predominantly remotely (yet their clients are CBD based - so in time there may be some onsite requirements - but 100% remotely delivered at present).
More about the role:
- Be a subject matter expert in a business domain, providing insights and guidance, along with
- broad skills and experience across a variety of other business domains
- Practise industry best practices in business analysis techniques
- Solve complex problems, lead process modelling, user needs analysis, and implement process
- Design and position your product to best deliver value to stakeholders and customers
- Sound knowledge of current business trends, technology updates, and have a deep understanding
- of business processes
- Present business expectations and technology constraints/limitations to arrive at business decisions that are technically feasible
- Facilitate a team to consensus on scope, design, and implementation decisions
- Assist in roadblocks, pulling in others when necessary and escalating when required
- Quickly build trust to enable positive relationships with client stakeholders and partner stakeholders, leading these relationships where appropriate
- Prior experience in the above listed responsibilities is a MUST
- Experience as an Agile Business Analyst with digital projects experience
- Excellent strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical approach
- Keen member of the Business Analysis community!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take on key Senior Business Analyst permanent role within a progressive software consultancy. If you believe this is the next step for you APPLY NOW by clicking the link below or call Jessie Yong for a confidential discussion.
+61 3 9604 4231
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856