Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to work within a high performing team on a variety of IT projects.
TYou will be responsible for driving high level analysis and strategic advice to support IT project decision making, planning and delivery across a portfolio of complex initiatives.
Your role acts as the pivotal link between the business units and IT ensuring that business/user requirements are understood and articulated for correct solution implementation. As a Senior Business Analyst is also responsible for conducting the detailed investigations, analysis and evaluation of functional and non-functional requirements, identifying the issues, risks and benefits that are then consolidated into a formal business case and submitted for consideration by customers and stakeholders.
You Must Have:
- Extensive and demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives in a federated or multi-sourced environment.
- Strong knowledge of; and extensive experience in the application of; contemporary business analysis best-practice methodologies and processes such as BABOK and UML. This includes leading and mentoring other business analysts in the application of these methodologies and processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills including, a strong ability to communicate and influence effectively across the most senior levels of the organisation.
- Proven experience interpreting and translating analysis results into insightful, clear and succinct technical specifications and requirement documentation with tangible examples of where insights from best-practice analysis methodologies have resulted in value adding business outcomes.
- Superior analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including report writing and presentation skills with emphasis on developing quality technical specifications.
- Proven experience working independently and/or with multidisciplinary teams including the management and mentoring of other business analysts.
- Relevant qualification or equivalent experience with at least 5 years experience in business analysis. CBAP or equivalent certification preferred.
If this opportunity sounds like you, than click apply!
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).