Our esteemed client is a large Federal Government Department who play an integral role within the Australian society. They are on the hunt for multiple Senior Business Analysts to join their Canberra team, until June 2021 (plus likely extensions).
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in defining and clarifying business needs to contribute to the creation of action plans, solution reports or business cases for consideration of senior staff
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand, gather and analyse their requirements and concerns
- Conduct business analysis approach that may include specifying team roles, deliverables, analysis techniques or stakeholder communication
- Identify potential business needs to recommend improvements for consideration by senior staff and provide analysis, verification and validation on the recommended improvements
- Conduct stakeholder analysis to assist in engaging with stakeholders to effectively understand cross business functions
- Facilitate communication across business units with a range of stakeholders
- Produce BA artefacts and documents that may include risk analysis, scope modelling, problem tracking and sequence diagrams
- Prepare or contribute to change management plans and/or communication plans
You are an effective communicator who possesses an exceptional attention to detail. In addition, you possess the below:
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience as a BA within a large organisation, preferably a large public sector organisation
- Extensive experience in Agile Project Management processes
- Ability to research, analyse, apply logic and lateral thinking, problem solve and generate new ideas
- Ability to think strategically and align operational activity accordingly
Please note, due to the nature of the work, a Baseline Vetting Security Clearance is mandatory.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856