This established business has a start-up feel, based in the heart of the CBD (working remotely during COVID-19 restrictions) and supplying technical solutions to the banking and finance sector (payments solutions).
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Senior Business Analyst experienced in working on Banking and Cash Management platforms and well versed in Agile project environments.
Working as part of the FinTech sector you will be working on a variety of technologically exciting projects.
As such, you must demonstrate the following key experience and skills:
- Solid BA experience across a range of technology and business projects
- Finance and Australian banking background, within Cash Management
- Proven Agile delivery capabilities
- This role is best suited to someone who has worked on similar engagements as a Senior BA, where you have been exposed to working on business validation of Use Cases.
- Experience with Test Case Writing - from within the banking sector, for feature enhancements and configuration changes for multiple products / applications.
- You will have experience managing technical and business stakeholders across multiple products / applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the Atlassian suite is a MUST (confluence, Jira)
This is an urgent requirement where we will be short-listing ASAP this week, initially for a 6-month contract with likely extensions. A great team, based in the CBD, yet to commence remotely as a result of COVID-19 restrictions) in a 'start-up' style organisation. Please apply via the APPLY NOW link, given the tight time-frames available to short-list for this newly created position.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED BASED ON MEETING THE ABOVE LISTED CRITERIA
+61 3 9604 4231
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856