Senior Business Analyst (Financial Markets, Derivatives)
Leading Australian bank are looking to hire a Senior Business Analyst with a background in Financial Markets and Data. You will be a Strong Business Analyst with natural problem solving skills, a natural analyst and first class communication skills. In return the client can offer a salary of $185K + Super for an initial 12 month fixed term engagement
The main roles and responsibilities of this Sydney based Senior Business Analyst opportunity are highlighted below
- Engagement with stakeholders across the business to grasp and understand key derivative post trade reporting
- Production of business requirements for derivative post trade reporting.
- Data analysis and mapping, tracing business requirements back to reporting regulations
- Data field mapping between internal systems, trade repositories, and 3rd party technology platforms
- Root cause analysis
- Creation of test cases and documentation of test outcomes
- Collaborate with key Front Office, Technology, Legal and Compliance and Operations stakeholders, ensuring that their objectives are met.
The main skills and experience needed for this Sydney based Senior Business Analyst are highlighted below
- Excellent track record as a Business Analyst within the financial markets domain.
- Sound knowledge of derivatives including G20 derivatives reporting regimes such as MAS, ASIC and CFTC
- Ability to develop detailed Business / System and Non-Functional Requirements
- Solid experience in the interrogation of large data sets through SQL, Python, R, Excel or Access
- AS-IS and TO-BE Process Mapping and Documentation
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management skills in both technical and business domains
- First class communication skills
If this exciting Senior Business Analyst opportunity is of interest, please send your resume in the first instance
Principal Consultant - Project Services
+61 2 92498032
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856