This employer of choice is fast faced, friendly and flexible with an enviable team culture, for which they pride themselves upon. Due to growth, they are seeking the services of a Senior/Lead Business Analyst to set up and develop the BA frameworks, templates and artefacts, whilst operating as a Senior BA on a range of projects impacting their critical systems.
They are seeking a flexible candidate who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and wear many hats, to support the maturing of the organisation which is undergoing transformation and change; so, it is an exciting time to be joining the team!
To be considered for this newly created opportunity, you must demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Outstanding experience as a Business Analyst at the senior level
- Recent experience as a Lead Business Analyst - with proven ability to set up and mature their BA framework
- Ability to set up requirements frameworks, and create suitable templates and artefacts to be used by the BA team
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills as you effectively work and build relationships between the technical and business streams
- Flexible nature with willingness to be hands on as a BA and take the lead to mature the BA function
- Strong presentation and communication skills
If this role sounds like you, please apply now! Please note that the successful candidate will be offered an initial 12-month fixed term contract, with a view to converting to permanent. They have great offices in the CBD yet will be working remotely to begin with.
+61 3 9604 4231
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856