We are looking for a Senior Developer for a non ongoing contract with a Federal Government client of ours. They are willing for the person to be located anywhere in Australia and report into Canberra.
This position requires the active development experience of a background in Business Process Management through the ActiveVos toolset. The role will entail enhancing existing flows and interfaces. Previous experience in upgrade of ActiveVos servers is desirable.
- Monitor, triage and resolve production incidents/problems
- Monitor and action service requests
- Undertake enhancement and development activities
- Liaise with clients and coordinate development/release activities
- Work in an Agile team work
The required skillset for the role includes:
- ActiveVos process development
- Java development with ActiveVos API
- ActiveVos Task Forms experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Undergraduate/Graduate)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- ActiveVos server configuration skills
- Experience with integrating with an integration solution like SoftwareAG webMethods
If you meet the above criteria and located within Australia please apply now!
+61 2 6213 5922
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856