We are after a Senior Developer for a role within the Data Warehouse team of our large Federal Government client. It will initially be a 6 month non on going contract and can be based out of any of their Australian Offices.
The main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for support and maintenance of the Data Warehouse and an associated suite of processing systems.
- Developing and maintaining Data Models and ETL code for the data warehouse
- Documentation and development of solutions
- Production support, system administration, user support and other in-depth customer relations activity to support the analytic reporting environment.
- Definition, design and implementation of data marts making up the Data Warehouse.
The main skills required:
- DevOps: Jenkins/Octopus/JUnit/XRay
- Languages: Java, C#/.Net, C/C++, Centura, Notes, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Oracle performance and tuning
- Knowledge of ETL processes
- Data warehouse design concepts
- Ability to analyse investigate complex data relationships
- Proven ability to maintain good client relationships, collaborate across teams where expertise lies, negotiate deadlines and deliverables
- Flexibility to deliver business as usual support as well as development type work
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Sparx Enterprise Architect
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more please apply now!
+61 2 6213 5922
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856