Our Federal Government Agency client is on the hunt for a Senior Development Expert (Java) to join their busy team, based here in Canberra. Starting ASAP, this contract role will see you supporting the Health Systems Branch until June 2021, plus likely extensions.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Translate technical and market trends into development strategy
- Accountable for the analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies
- Implement methodology, manage and lead change and actively contribute to the agency's strategic direction
- Develop strategy to ensure high code quality and long-term maintenance of a product's code base
- Ensure development productivity and excellence in quality
- Conduct impact analysis, evaluate, and report on technical feasibility and risks for development projects
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise as the subject matter expert, and provide assistance and mentorship to less experienced colleagues
- Oversee operations of teams, including providing a clear sense of direction, setting work priorities and managing resources
- Provide direction and support to development teams to ensure high quality solution realisation
- Resolve very complex, sensitive and/or escalated technical issues
Please note, due to the nature of the work, you must hold a current Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856