ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a Global Trading Company looking to grow its development team, they are expanding globally and wanting to bring on a Senior Front-End Developer with experience across high transaction web applications using React.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders to build a next-generation web trade application with a strong focus on client-side experience.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Required to identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Very collaborative team be involved in design and code reviews.
- Communicate with other team members to figure out the best solutions to resolve technical issues.
- Identify and communicate standard practices and methodologies with front end engineering.
- Ability to interact with back end systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- MUST have experience with Chart.js and how to create charts.
- Experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS.
- Ideally extensive experience with front-end development frameworks, ideally React but will consider Angular2/Vue.
- Familiar with the advanced features of Web front-end drawing, such as Canvas/WebGL/Web3D/CSS3 animation effects, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device development.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, don't hesitate to contact me or send an updated resume .
Digital & DevOps
Team Recruitment Manager
+61 2 9249 8071
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).