ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is an exciting technology company in its early stages due to launch in 2021, they are expanding their development team and keen to bring on people to help enhance and build out the core application.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Ideally looking for a Mid or Senior full stack .Net Developer with at least 5 years' experience working in a position where you have been able to develop complex applications where there is a focus on the end user experience.
You will be working in a large development team adding functionality to the application and enhancing the existing software. With it being more of a senior role you will be advising on process improvements and working closely with stakeholders including product managers, testers and various third parties on the integration side.
It is definitely a fast-paced environment so it's essential you are up for a challenge, enjoy working in a busy team environment and are able to prioritise well and manage a busy workload.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years' experience working in enhancing and building out applications using .NET / ASP.NET / MVC / C# / SQL Server
- MVC, WebAPI and integration experience essential
- Architecture experience is required
- Design patters and CI/CD tools and technology
- Cloud experience ideally with Amazon Web Services
- Demonstrated problem solving and diagnostic skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including the ability to write concisely for documentation, project specifications, and business cases
- Aptitude or desire to lead from the front and mentor junior developers
- Microservices experience is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, don't hesitate to contact me or send an updated resume .
Digital & DevOps
Team Recruitment Manager
+61 2 9249 8071
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).