Our Federal Government Agency client is currently seeking a Senior Oracle Database Administrator/Developer to join their team. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working with stakeholders to deliver outcomes for database instances within Grants (PRIME) applications
- Manage infrastructure requirements to meet future infrastructure demands
- Encourage innovation, continuous improvement and management and support change
- Development of supporting documentations
- Environment technical support and integration
- Configuration and technical testing for Oracle Database solutions
- Definition of maintenance and troubleshooting procedures
- Show initiative and be client focused
- Participate, maintain and assist in project documentation
- Undertake research and emerging technologies and provide recommendations on product suitability for the agency
- Analyse problems, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Work with other technical and non-technical team members and managers to resolve problems
- Monitor and maintain server processes and error logs to ensure application stability, performance and availability
- Represent the selection as a key stakeholder in b Senior .NET Developer managerial and technical forums
- Provide detailed, specialist technical advice, including strategic advice to the senior executive where appropriate
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by management
If you are interested for this role. APPLY NOW!
+61 0449 999 586
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856