This well-regarded organization is undergoing growth, on a new Salesforce implementation they are embarking upon, and as such we are seeking highly-skilled and energetic Test Automation Engineers to join this great friendly team environment.
The Test Automation Engineers will embed effective test automation technologies, practices and execution across a suite of new leading-edge strategic technology solutions being delivered, which will include cloud hosted platforms, Mobile applications, CRM portals and more. Automated testing of Salesforce solutions will be a core component of your role.
You will work within a Scrum team to establish and integrate test automation within the Scrum workflow and build processes, driving quality and efficiency. These are highly varied roles, with an array of responsibilities, specifically around test automation, where you will develop automation frameworks, and test in an agile environment.
As such, you must demonstrate your skills and experience in the following:
- Solid experience in test automation is a MUST Have
- Direct experience building and executing automated test regimes as part of a DevOps team delivering Salesforce solutions
- Proven hands on experience across the SDLC, with development capabilities to build the automation framework.
- Expert "hands-on" technical proficiency across a variety of tools, including Selenium
- Analytical, and attention to detail
- Passion for driving quality through testing and automation
- Ability to work with a high degree of role autonomy and "can do" attitude
** Multiple roles available ** Initial 12-month day rate contracts ** Initial remote working, but they are based in Melbourne CBD ** Please apply now via the link below
+61 3 9604 4231
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856