<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Executive to join a market leading client of ours.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience selling in Federal Government environments, a proven network as well as experience in Cyber Security.
What you'll be doing:
- Forging strong customer relationships with senior leaders and key influencers.
- Evaluating and identifying vulnerabilities and risks in customer systems.
- Proposing tailored solutions to address customer security threats and risks.
- Managing all aspects of sales from start to finish.
- Assessing results and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience selling to c-suite buyers. Ideally in large global accounts
- Sold complex security solutions - ideally in Cyber Intelligence and Analytics
- Met challenging sales goals and anticipated and mitigated technical barriers to sale or implementation.
+61 2 6213 5955
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856