Our client is currently looking for 2x Service Designer to drive the design of innovative experiences that meet the clients objective and goals. You will be responsible for bringing a deep understanding of design thinking with core strengths and experience in user research, interaction design and information architecture.
Your Daily Activities:
- Facilitate behavioural in-context and empathy driven research and participatory design/user testing sessions; manage client involvement in research.
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience for our customers (based on user research, heuristics and best practice); develop visually compelling frameworks to communicate opportunities to senior clients.
- Drive preparation and facilitation of large client workshops to communicate key themes from stakeholder interviews and inception workshops; work with the team to achieve alignment on key success factors.
- Develop sitemaps, process/screen flows, and wireframes; present deliverables to senior clients.
- Assess existing properties/sites for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding.
- Develop user journey maps derived from personas/behavioural segments; ensure that scenarios respond to key user needs and highlight business opportunities.
You Must Have:
- Deep understanding of design thinking principals and experience working with agile methodologies.
- Portfolio of work that includes samples from all areas of service design (customer journey maps, wireframes, prototypes etc.)
- Ability to communicate honestly, openly and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Able to work well independently with clients, as a project lead or as an individual team member
- Considerable experience in a large and complex government of commercial environment that deliver enterprise scale systems with high availability that supporting business critical services.
If the above sounds like you, then apply now or call Shayal on 0415042457 for more information.
+61 2 9263 8648
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'email@example.com' (do not apply to the advert using this email).