Our client is an esteemed, boutique delivery specialist firm based in the heart of Canberra. They deliver a wide range of services to end-clients spanning across all industry sectors; particularly within the Federal Government space.
- Permanent position
- Canberra based
- Attractive salary on offer
As the SharePoint Technical Team Lead, you will lead the delivery of high-quality SharePoint & SharePoint Online configuration and migration services to mainly Federal Government customers. Some of your duties include:
- Lead skilled SharePoint and SharePoint Online technical specialists through requirements specification, architecture, development, data modelling, configuration and testing.
- Develop business solutions using SharePoint Online, Power Automate, PowerApps, Power BI, MS Teams and other Office 365 apps.
- Establish and manage mechanisms governing engagement solution, technical, interface, data and testing architectures (across custom, COTS and SAAS solutions and platforms).
- Design, develop and implement interactive and user-friendly sites, effective search solutions and document management repositories which comply with Records Management Policies and Security Policies.
- Create SharePoint online out of the box applications such as lists, discussion boards, survey's calendars, webparts, workflows and etc to deliver business solutions.
- Minimum 7 years demonstrated experience building, designing, and implementing SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/2016/2019 and SharePoint Online.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience leading and coaching technical teams in the Microsoft SharePoint space.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Technology, or similar, ideal (but not mandatory)
- Proven experience in a consultancy role working with clients in a solution leadership and advisory role around SharePoint, SharePoint Online and eDRMS in general.
- Demonstrated experience in:
- deploying SharePoint Online and/or Microsoft Teams
- designing, documenting and implementing SharePoint Information Architecture including content types, site columns and governance policy
- performing, managing and designing SharePoint On-Premise to SharePoint Online migrations
- writing PowerShell scripts and Active Directory
- using SharePoint PowerShell and CSOM.
Please note, due to the nature of the work, you must hold minimum of a current Baseline Vetting Security Clearance.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856