We are seeking an experienced business analyst with strong siebel-focused skills to join our esteemed Federal Government Agency client. This contract opportunity is starting ASAP through to November 2021 (plus possible extensions), based here in Canberra.
As a Siebel Analyst, you'll run workshops with clients to co-design fit for purpose solutions. Duties may include some or all of the following:
- Analysing business processes, business requirements and use cases
- Developing sound and cost-effective solutions to meet business requirements
- Producing high-level and detailed design documentation
- Workshop facilitation
- Conceptual modelling
- Stakeholder consultation
- Providing support to development, test and support teams as required
- Providing support to business areas as required
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856