We are currently looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer / Major Incident Response Coordinator for one of our major Government clients. This will be a 6 month non-ongoing contract role and you will need to be an Australian Citizen although no security clearance is required.
This role is to coordinate the major incident response lifecycle within the scope of the department. This includes assisting with execution of the agreed practices and processes, working with the Director and divisional Problem Manager to achieve fast resolution.
- ITIL knowledge/experience or similar
- Platform operations experience
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps practices
- Process improvement skills and experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong influencing skills
- A strong desire for continuous improvement
Desirable but not essential:
- Dynatrace experience
- ServiceNow experience
- Pega platform experience
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please apply now!