Our esteemed private client is an industry leader in providing services to enterprise and governmental clients, within the world of IT security. They are seeking an experienced SOC Analyst to join their Canberra team for an initial 12 month contract, plus likely extensions.
About the Opportunity
You will be undertaking a critical role in delivery of the Advanced SOC for various customers, and have developed relevant security expertise over a number of years. Job specifics include:
- Managing incidents through lifecycle in the SIEM platform
- Researching escalations, gathering context and providing direction to junior analysts
- Making recommendations to senior resources on action plans for incidents
- Taking a lead role in critical incident handling alongside incident response handlers
- Remediating recurring incidents via problem management processes
- Improving SOC processes and procedures
You are a strong communicator You possess 4+ years relevant work experience and tertiary level qualifications in Computer Science, IT or equivalent. Additionally, you have:
- Qualifications in several of: Linux, Windows, Splunk, Scripting, Networking, DNS, Packet Analysis
- 4+ years of enterprise security experience in a SOC environment or similar
- ITIL Foundations training/certification (desirable)
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage with customers to understand their requirements
- Capability to be committed to personal improvement and a team player
- The ability to participate in a 24x7 work roster, shift loading included.
Please note, due to the nature of the work, a NV1 Security Clearance is mandatory.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856