We are currently recruiting for an experienced SOE Systems Integration Developer with a Government client of ours on a 6-month contract.
- Integrate IT systems using PowerShell scripting and .NET coding skills.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance Systems Integration services for the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) in a desktop/laptop operating environment.
- Support infrastructure such as Active Directory, Group Policy and login scripts.
- Develop and maintain relevant technical and procedural documentation.
- Use the ITIL based workflow tool Service NOW to accept, track progress and complete assigned jobs.
+61 2 6213 5955
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856