Our reputable client is a large Federal Government Agency, based in the heart of Canberra. They are seeking a proven Software Developer to join the Business Services team for a 12 month contract, plus likely extensions.
You are a motivated and engaged software developer with experience in Java technologies and online forms development. The key attributes required are:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Exposure to React preferred
- Exposure to Java 11 and cloud based development environments
- Exposure to cross-browser and cross-device development
- The ability to work closely with developers and other staff, both technical and non-technical, in a cross-functional team using Agile methodologies
- Ability to learn from other team members and to engage with business stakeholders
Please note, due to the nature of the work, you must be able to obtain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Clearance.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856