Greythorn Adelaide currently has a unique opportunity for a Software Test Leader to join a Global Defence Prime on a new project currently in a design and concept stage.
The selected Systems Integration & Test Lead will plan and lead a team that contribute to the design, implementation, and development of a new combat management system, using cutting edge technologies on a program in it's exciting early stages.
The position will act as the single point of contact for all integration and test related communications.
- Develop, document and maintain the system integration strategy in accordance with the overall Engineering Strategy
- Lead the team in the development of a Acceptance Test Plan and System Thread design artefacts.
- Integrate the Test team with the software team to deliver Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline processes.
- Lead the High-level design of the Pre-Production and Production Environments
- Lead the execution of the System Integration Strategy
- Substantial experience with Integration Test and Evaluation of software, components, subsystems and systems Advanced knowledge of modern tools and methodologies used to implement a CI/CD pipeline.
- 5+ years of IT team leadership experience. Ideally leading a team/ s of Test Engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to synchronise integration and test activities with an Agile delivery life-cycle.
- Experience with Manual and Automated testing.
- Experience with Virtualisation technologies (VMWare, Linux KVM).
- Experience working within the Defence engnieering industry.
Due to the nature of the role a defence security clearance is required and as such candidates need to ideally hold or have previously held a defence clearance.
Apply today for a confidential discussion.
Technology & Digital
Senior Recruitment Account Manager
+61 8 8214 6201
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856