Our esteemed client is a reputable private organisation based here in Canberra, ACT. Focused on building the careers of Australian's; this business is a truly rewarding and exciting place to work for. Growing ever so rapidly, they are on the hunt for a proven System Administrator.
Working within the IT team, you will analyse, design, implement and support core business and web apps systems. You will assess the suitability of information systems in terms of their intended outcomes and liaise with end users, technology and digital vendors/developers to achieve continuous business and capability enhancement outcomes.
- Perform research and interviews to determine IT business requirements and translate into specifications for application enhancement projects
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
- Respond to escalated queries from business users
- Manage the implementation of changes, and providing related business areas with updates on schedule and cost
- Identify and develop initiatives for the improvement of core applications
- Provide consultation and advice to stakeholders and business groups
- Assess data, monthly vendor reports and review results from the business
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists, site collections etc
- Any familiarity with Dynamics 365 DevOps is highly desirable
What's on offer?
- ASAP start
- Long term fixed contract until June 2023
- Attractive salary package
- Central yet quiet Canberra location
- + much more!
Please note, due to the nature of the work, Australian Citizenship is mandatory.
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856