An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Systems Engineer to join a leading MSP based in Newcastle. You will be joining a fast paced, driven environment, with a team of dedicated and highly experienced engineers.
- IT technical services to the customer base to assist in problem resolution, product installation, configuration and testing.
- Resolve assigned technical jobs and complete accurate reporting
- Perform local area network installations
- Build rapport and maintain positive relationships with key customers.
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction at all times, ensuring a high level of customer service and professionalism in all activities.
Technical skills and experience required for the role:
- Strong experience working in a managed service environment
- Demonstrated successful experience in working within Windows environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft client operating systems including Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Advanced knowledge in supporting PC software applications, particularly Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Office 365 & SharePoint
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 including user account management in Active Directory and file system security
- Participate in 24/7 after hours support roster.
- Current and valid Driver's Licence
- Industry certifications ie. (MCSE, CCNA)
- Experience working with networking technologies and ensures security of network assets.
- Practical experience in hardware/software set-up installation, support and troubleshooting.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
+ 61 2 9249 8028
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856