We are currently recruiting for an experienced Systems Administrator to join a Federal Client of ours on a 6 month contract.
- Actively contributing to systems improvement projects
- Planning, coordinating and undertaking system configuration, testing and implementation of system changes in line with business requirements.
- Liaising with loans system vendors and other IT service providers as necessary to support implementation of systems changes
- Contributing to the implementation of fault correction, software updates and version upgrades in accordance with relevant IT policies and procedures, including the testing and approval of changes to the system prior to their introduction to the live system.
- Assisting with the administration of the loans system environment and data by the Database Administrator, including the planning of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
- Other systems related support as required.
+61 2 6213 5955
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856