- Career growth opportunity
- Fun and supportive team
- Work across metro Adelaide and regional South Australia
This leading organisation with its head office based in the Adelaide CBD is looking for customer service focused people to join their growing, fun and dynamic client field support team. While the position is based in the city, there will be frequent travel to regional client sites to deliver onsite support, maintenance, infrastructure upgrades and ad-hoc trouble shooting.
In this position you will work collaboratively with other team members, users and various stakeholders to deliver a reliable user-focused service within Microsoft and Apple environments while also providing advanced infrastructure support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- delivering proactive support services via email, phone and in-person;
- assist in upgrading and replacing in place infrastructure;
- managing user access and group policy within a Server environment;
- troubleshooting and problem solving of desktop, networking, printers and other peripherals;
- performing system and licensing audits;
- writing, maintaining and updating internal documentation including a web-based wiki.
You will possess:
- knowledge of current and common Windows Server and Desktop platforms;
- familiarity with Office 365, Exchange and SharePoint;
- advanced knowledge in Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
- the knowledge of troubleshooting methods to resolve complicated technical and/or non-technical issues;
- attention to detail;
- enthusiasm to consistently deliver above average customer service;
- excellent time management skills;
- outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
To be successful in this position you will need to hold or be able to obtain a Working with Children Check. You will also need to hold a full drivers licence without any preclusions.
Technology & Digital
+61 08 82146204
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856