Greythorn Canberra is currently looking for a Systems Integration / Senior Test Engineer to join a locally based Global defence client on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in:
- The set-to-work and maintenance of an Integration and/or Production Environment, including ICT, hardware, software, scripts, automated test artefacts, IAC artefacts,etc.
- Linux System Administration, ICT Network Management, scripting etc, including relevant industry certifications
- Significant experience at Integration & Test of software, components, subsystems and systems.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of modern tools and methodologies used to implement a CI/CD pipeline, including virtualisation technologies (VMWare, Linux KVM) containerised solutions (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker) infrastructure as code (e.g. Ansible, Terraform) cloud native solutions / CNCF Landscape
- Substantial experience using automated testing methodologies and associated tools (including model based)
- Working knowledge of safety management, configuration management and quality assurance in an I&T environment
- Significant experience with DevSecOps tools and practices
Due to the nature of the work Applicants are required to hold a current or re-instable current NV1 Australian Defence Security Clearance.
- Demonstrated ability to synchronise integration and test activities with an Agile delivery life cycle
- Significant experience in one or more of the following domains
- Command and Control
- Multi-Domain Battle Management
- Communications - datalinks and voice
- Electronic Warfare
- Integrated Air & Missile Defence
- Sensors - active/passive
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please apply now!
+61 2 6213 5922
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856