We are after a Technical Lead for a large Federal Government Department in Canberra.
It will be initally until the end of financial year 2021 and it is imperative that you are an Australian Citizen.
The specified personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Leading the build team in the delivery of new software components using an agile delivery model
- Undertaking development of software components.
Specific technical lead tasks include:
- Overseeing the application development throughout the entire SDLC
- Managing the technical team members to work collaboratively in a complex technical environment
- Delivering the technical solutions using practices supported by department's ICT system design and development practices and tools
- Providing feedback and comments to the solution architect regarding the solution overview and design
- Providing the project manager and/or the scrum master estimates on the release development and scoping analysis
- Providing guidance to the development team on the development standards, GIT project set up, CI setup and structure etc
- Analysing and reviewing the business requirements;
- Reviewing the test cases;
- Reviewing the application code to ensure the quality of the deliverables
- Mentoring other developers within the dev team
- Working with Release Management to manage the application release cycle
If you meet the above criteria and interested in knowing more please apply now!
+61 2 6213 5922
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).