Role 1: The primary purpose of the role is to provide technical assurance of messaging, collaboration, voice, unified comms and directory services being delivered by end user computing supplier/s.
Role 2 : The primary purpose of the role is to provide technical assurance of SOE management, mobile device management (MDM), desktop services, file and print services, directory services, application management and delivery, including packaging, and remote access services being delivered by end user computing supplier/s.
This includes technical validation of supplier detailed designs, proposed configurations and valuation of technical changes and release schedules, the validation of supplier provided quotes, proposals and invoices and, involvement in the assessment of supplier provided root causes and corrective actions.
- Assist with the development of portfolio specific low level solution designs on an as needed basis (note third party suppliers are responsible for solution design of in scope services).
- Support the review and assessment of technical aspects of IT changes in the operational environment including participation in the change evaluation process and validating that impact assessments have been accurately addressed. Provide guidance, recommendations and approvals within the change process.
- Maintain oversight of product release cycles and platform release cycles and communicate updates and changes relevant to IT Shared Services and its customers to support appropriate product release management
- Provide technical assurance through evaluation of supplier designs and proposals. Evaluate and provide guidance on proposed technical configurations and assist with technical assessments and evaluations in operational and recovery activities.
- Review and assess the technical requirements within service requests and confirm scope of technical solutions and suppliers required.
- Review and validate service provider technical quotes and proposals, including cost estimates and the validation of related invoices.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent experience.
- Relevant end user computing and ITSM certifications.
- Knowledge of infrastructure solution architecture and design. Knowledge of architectural frameworks and principles.
- Experience performing solution and technical design and/or assurance roles for contemporary messaging and collaboration products and technologies, including cloud based productivity and collaboration tools, Exchange and Directory Services.
- Experience performing solution and technical design and/or assurance roles for SOE management, access channels (including mobile device management and remote access), desktop and VDI management, application packaging and delivery, end point security management, and configuration management.
- Technical experience analysing, assessing and supporting productivity and mobility services in large, complex federated organisations.
- Experience in performing technical governance in a complex, multi-sourced end user computing environment, including the technical validation of supplier detailed designs, and proposed configurations.
- Proven ability in performing technical evaluation, impact assessment and guidance for the implementation of infrastructure changes for messaging and collaboration services.
If it sounds like you, please submit your application asap and shortlisted candidates will be contacted soon.
+61 2 9249 8023
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856