Our esteemed Government client is on the hunt for a proven Test Analyst to join their ICT services team. The opportunity on offer is for a 12 month contract, plus likely extensions - based in Canberra.
You will be responsible for executing tasks within the testing phases of operational and development activities. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct testing of COTS and in-house developed software products
- Coordinate acceptance testing activities (i.e. UAT and PVT) of COTS and in-house developed software products
- Create and deliver reports required to support testing activities undertaken (e.g. test progress, defect, etc)
- Take ownership of issues identified during testing to ensure timely resolution and feedback to customers
- Contribute to overall team deliverables and continuous improvement
You are an experienced Test Analyst who is an excellent communicator with strong organisational skills. In addition, you possess the below:
- Strong understanding of the ITIL framework or the ability to rapidly acquire a sound understanding of the framework.
- Experience with testing deployment and base functionality of software applications in an enterprise environment
Technology & Digital
+61 2 6213 5944
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856