- A wonderfully Rewarding Permanent Opportunity
- Be part of a leading-edge IT environment with an Australian industry leader
- Melbourne CBD location upon return to offices
Our client is one of the biggest industry leaders in the Insurance field here in Australia & across the Tasman.
You will be joining an employer offering a wonderful team culture work-life balance and impressive employee rewards & programs.
We have a vacancy for a technically hands-on Test / QA Lead to lead a small and tight knit team.
This role would be suited to someone who loves maintaining the balance of remaining hands-on in testing with responsibilities across team leadership and mentoring, as well as being able to be the face of this QA team to the wider programs and platforms and creating appropriate Test Strategies and other related artefacts.
To be considered you will bring the following:
- Demonstrable experience in Senior QA / Test roles spanning 5+ years
- Well versed in working on highly complex enterprise technology environments
- Strong Automation QA / Developer in Test capabilities (Java / JS / Ruby / C# etc), and well versed in the Cucumber/BDD framework
- Experience, and genuine passion, in mentoring team members on testing practices & standards to ensure uplift where required
- Excellent Communications (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills, with the confidence and polish to interface with various business, programs and technology teams.
- Proven success in consulting to various technical program teams and creating robust test strategies and artefacts
- Previous experience in testing for the Insurance domain would be highly beneficial (but not mandatory)
- Relevant Tertiary & Industry qualifications / certifications would be well regarded too.
To be considered please send through your updated CV (in Word would be great!) via the APPLY NOW button.
Please note: With respect, due to the amount of applicants, only those shortlisted can be contacted.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
+61 3 9604 4299
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Greythorn Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856